Here are a few notable features:
- Auto-play of source when keypad is turned on and/or source is selected.
- Metadata is automatically sent to keypads when content changes.
- Two-way control (Play/Pause/Next/Previous).
- Selection of RNET Source ID (1-12) is available via onboard web page.
- If using Sono’s firmware v2, pairing is done as is with Sonos Remotes
- If using iTune’s firmware, pairing process determines which iTunes/Apple TV device to use and is stored in memory.
- If using Switcher firmware, setup is all done via onboard web page – no drivers or code for you to write.
* More devices will soon be supported and announced. Check out our blog for these announcements.
- Ethernet Port (requires DHCP server)
- USB Port for uploading firmware
- RS232 Port for HDMI Matrix Control Firmware (and other future devices)
- RNET IN/OUT Port for connecting to Russound RNET Systems
- Built-in web server to monitor device status and to setup RNET Source ID
- Includes USB programming cable, 3′ RNET (Cat5) cable, Ethernet cable and a 12v Power Supply.
- Case footprint: 4.125″W x 4.5″L x 2.25″H
- Weight: 12 oz.
- 90 day parts and labor warranty, 1 year parts
To download the latest firmware, please visit our Forum.
- Myro:Bridge Installation & Setup Manual [PDF 615]
- Myro:Bridge iTunes Remote Firmware Manual [PDF 67kb]
- Myro:Bridge Sonos Firmware Manual [PDF 45kb]
- Myro:Bridge Matrix Firmware Manual [PDF 60kb]
- Firmware Updater Manual [PDF 71kb]
Typical Application Diagrams:
- Myro:Bridge using iTunes firmware [PDF 1.08mb]
- Myro:Bridge using Sonos firmware [PDF 510kb]
- Myro:Bridge using Matrix firmware [PDF 447kb]
- USB Driver for Myro:Bridge (Windows 2000, XP, Vista & 7) [ZIP 1.20mb]
- USB Driver for Myro:Bridge (OSX) [DMG 420kb]
Myro:Bridge allows you to easily connect and control components like Sonos ZonePlayers or iTunes to your Russound Whole House Audio System using RNET. And that’s just the beginning!Read more
Utilizing ZeroConf technology, Myro:Bridge is fast and easy to setup. Just unpack, plug in a few cables and let Myro:Bridge handle the rest. Setup takes less than 5 minutes!Read more
Most systems require more than one source and very few RS232 ports. That’s why Myro:Bridge features a RNET input and output port that can be daisy-chained together using standard RJ45 network cables.Read more