Myro:Home has been tested on many types of devices and computer systems and our goal was to create a user interface that responds quickly and is great to look at. We feel we have achieved this.
However, due to the graphical nature of Myro:Home you might experience some performance issues on really low spec'd systems. Below are the bare minimum requirements needed to run Myro:Home. Of course, the better the specs, the better the performance!
- HAI Home Automation Controller (Omni IIe, OmniPRO II, Lumina, LuminaPRO) with Ethernet Port and firmware 3.0 or later.
- MS Windows 2000, XP, XP Embedded, 2003, Vista or later versions of Windows.
- Myro Home Utilizes Port #3005, be sure this port it not used on device Myro:Home is being installed on.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
- Internet Explorer 7 (or greater)
- Adobe Flash 9 (or greater) Player
- 50MB free disk space
- 800x600 Screen Resolution
- 512MB RAM
- 1.0ghz or Greater Processor
- Internet Connection
- TED Power Monitor System running TEDService (http://www.theenergydetective.com/index.html) or TED 5000 Gateway
- Any Whole House Audio System Supported by the HAI controller
- Any Lighting System Supported by the HAI controller.
- Any Touchscreen computer/panel (or MYRO:8W)
- IP Cameras that support JPEG snapshots (Includes: Axis, HAI IP Server, Panasonic, D-Link, StarDot NetCam & Express 6, & PiXORD)