Myro Control   |   Myro:Air   |   Myro:Bridge   |   Myro:Home   |   Contact   |   Support

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
General Discussion / Multiple licensing
« Last post by tigers on September 23, 2019, 12:42:32 am »
After seeing the message for the activation on a second device I need to ask how does the licensing exactly works?
If I remember correctly it was said that every device needed a separate annual subscription (which is a big NO for me since I'd have to buy it for my phone, my wife's and the home iPad - that's 3 subscriptions and it's too much, that's like a full year Netflix subscription!).
So I'm asking:
1. Does the subscription work for multiple devices under the same Apple ID?
2. Does the subscription work for family shared accounts?

Thanks, but it's all a bit confusing since the store says it's suitable for family sharing but right after it says that in app purchases (like the subscription I believe) are not.
General Discussion / Re: features?
« Last post by Myro Control on August 21, 2019, 08:20:21 am »
Hi, yes, the audio tab should be hidden if you don’t have audio features enabled.  Is this not the case for you, if so, please open a support ticket so we can fix that.
General Discussion / features?
« Last post by Anissa on August 18, 2019, 04:21:45 am »
Hello...
คาสิโนออนไลน์บนมือถือ
Is it possible to disable features?

Im interested in using Myro Home however i dont plan to use the whole house audio feature.
Is there a way to disable the "Audio" button from showing on the menu bar?

Thanks!
Feature Request / Re: Keypad to disarm on entry
« Last post by Myro Control on August 09, 2019, 07:43:24 pm »
V1.14 will include the display of a disarm keypad when panel mode is enabled and an alarm is triggered.
General Discussion / Re: What is covered??
« Last post by Myro Control on August 09, 2019, 07:41:50 pm »
Hi! I’d suggest you look into our iOS app here (www.myrohome.com).
Feature Request / Re: Keypad to disarm on entry
« Last post by mike_w on July 24, 2019, 06:26:24 pm »
I hope this is still on the to-do list - we had another event today where the person returning home got distracted and forgot to disable the alarm…resulting in a very loud reminder a few minutes later.  Even better might be an option that would also enable the tick-tick-tick sound that Haiku used to indicate a timer was counting down an arming or alarming event.
General Discussion / What is covered??
« Last post by Zander2 on July 22, 2019, 07:09:42 am »
What is covered by the purchase of the myro : home ?
คาสิโนออนไลน์
Does one single user license cover the hai panel or a single touch panel ?
Trying to figure out how many licenses i need to cover my setup .
If we can get all the Myro:Air buyers to pitch in to cover the costs, we may be able to get AirPlay 2... I'll ask Streams Unlimited what the cost would be -- they took over Microchips "BridgeCo" support for smaller folks like us.
Still hoping for an update to support AirPlay 2.  Even if it required a paid for upgrade to get the firmware updated, would be happy to do so!  Thanks!
Report a Bug / Re: Cannot update from trial version
« Last post by Myro Control on March 14, 2019, 07:11:09 am »
Due to limitations currently imposed by Apple on subscriptions, you can only restore subscriptions on devices that use the same Apple ID.   Can you verify that on your iPhone it’s using the same Apple ID as on your iPad?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10