This version is like our retail Myro:Air but does not include the walnut wood sides and badging. Removing those items allows us for a less expansive version, perfect for when installing in an area that Myro:Air won’t be seen, but just heard.
Myro:Air is a high-quality AirPlay receiver that is easily integrated with home automation and control systems. Featuring Wolfson’s flagship WM8741 DAC the audio quality is as good it gets.
– Apple Certified AirPlay Receiver
– uPnP Media Renderer
– RCA Analog Stereo output via Wolfson WM8741 DAC
– Digital Optical output via Wolfson WM8804 IC (digital output is active with analog output)
– RS-232 port with 2-way metadata and transport control (RS-232 Protocol Available)
– Myro:Link port is compatible with Russound RNET systems
– USB connector for charging an iPhone, iPod, or iPad (2.1A)
– Stream over USB port from most iOS and iPod devices for even better quality audio
– Powder coated steel case
– Individually hand assembled
– Includes DC power adapter, 7FT ethernet and 3FT high-quality stereo RCA cables
Designed, engineered, assembled and made in the U.S.A. using domestic and foreign parts.
– User Manual
– Control protocols, Crestron Example, drivers and firmware files are available on our forum.
Visit the Myro:Air website for more details.