Myro:Home > General Discussion

Installation on second device

(1/1)

mike_w:
I've installed Myro:Home on an iPhone and signed up for the annual subscription.  I'm now attempting to install on an iPad and having trouble with the "GET STARTED" page.  When I click on the "$14-Day Free Trial - $47.99/year"  button I see a dialog box that tells me I'm currently subscribed to this, and clicking OK dismisses the dialog box but doesn't proceed any further.  I can click on the "Continue with FREE version" button and then see an "Upgrade to FULL version" button on the CONTROLLERS page.

Also, when I attempt to use the Data Transfer Tool utility I get a dialog box that this feature is only part of a full subscription version as well as during the trial period. 

Is this expected behavior? 

Myro Control:
Hi Mike,

Yes, I have v1.02 submitted to add a "restore purchases" -- for some reason selecting the same subscription isn't working. 

Thanks for your patience as I work through these issues -- it's the first subscription app I've built so I'm figuring this out all myself.

mike_w:
Second device worked with the v1.02 update and the restore purchases button, thanks for the quick turnaround.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version