Myro:Home > General Discussion

Myro:Home / Myro:Home Helper for iOS / MacOS

<< < (2/12) > >>

jraymonds:
YES! Looking for anything to replace Haiku and its vaporware successor. Push notifications died (again) when upgrading our iPhones. Maybe there is yet again another work around but I would rather support (and get support from) an existing product.

SJHT:
Count me in as well.  Really need a replacement for HaikuHelper.  Most important item being push notifications.  Thanks.  SJ

elbe:

--- Quote from: SJHT on November 25, 2017, 08:40:18 am ---Count me in as well.  Really need a replacement for HaikuHelper.  Most important item being push notifications.  Thanks.  SJ

--- End quote ---

+1 on Push!
Also looking forward to HomeKit integration.

Myro Control:
Hi!  I have you all on the list to Beta test -- making good progress on the Myro:Home Helper app.

Currently, we're targeting the app to run on MacOS 10.11 and greater...  Ideally, the latest 10.13+.  Reason for not supporting older versions of the MacOS is that the app is written in the Swift language and that wasn't supported in previous versions.

It can run on a lower powered MacMini just fine and shouldn't consume much system resources.

We're still doing some extensive QA to make sure there aren't any leaks/crashes...

Will let you all know when it's ready in public Beta form!

sep23:
Hello,
Can you add me to the beta test list too? I am running Haiku/Haiku Helper with my Omni II Pro system and would love to see a more modern implementation with support for iOS and Apple's HomeKit and Siri also Alexa). Your Myro:Home product sounds amazing. Any idea at this point when you anticipate releasing it? Let me know. Thanks

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version