Myro:Bridge > Tech Notes / FAQ

Myro:Bridge - Matrix switcher firmware supported device list

<< < (2/4) > >>

QuintinE:
Hi, i need to know how many zones of wyrestorm are supported. I Can multiple wirestrom units stacked together be controlled via Russound stacked units.? I have an installation that consists of 3 c5 units connected together via r-net. I think we will need more than 1 matrix. Will myro talk to both matrices?

Myro Control:

--- Quote from: QuintinE on April 29, 2014, 04:08:55 am ---Hi, i need to know how many zones of wyrestorm are supported. I Can multiple wirestrom units stacked together be controlled via Russound stacked units.? I have an installation that consists of 3 c5 units connected together via r-net. I think we will need more than 1 matrix. Will myro talk to both matrices?

--- End quote ---

Hi, yes you can use a single Myro:Bridge with multiple connected Russound controllers.  We currently support up to 16 zones.   How many video sources and outputs will your 3 C5 need?   

You can also daily chain Myro:Bridges together to control 2 8x8's or 4x8, etc.  Or you can use 2 Key Digital Matrix and use a single Myro:Bridge with our Key Digital (Daisy-chained A01/A02 Prefix) feature.  This works great and limits the need to manage two Myro:Bridges.

Lots of options -- but please provide a bit more detail on how many inputs / outputs you plan on using with this project.

jayday:
If you daisy chain two Key Digital 4x4's to a Russound, does it then function as a 4x8 to service 8 zones for video?

Myro Control:
Yes.  That's how it works.

techelec:
Hi Danny,

I occasionally need a 6 x 6 HDMI matrix, but the cost of a single 6 x 6 (or 8 x 8) are more than two 4 x 4 KD.  Can I use  two KD 4 x 4 to accomplish this?  I am using the Russound C5 with the Bridge.  Are there any limitations? Tx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version