Myro:Bridge > Tech Notes / FAQ

Myro:Bridge - Matrix switcher firmware supported device list

<< < (3/4) > >>

Myro Control:
Hi --  You sure can!

Key Digital is unique where you can "daisy-chain" their matrix.  You accomplish this by using the Key Digital (Daisy-chained A01/A02 Prefix) setting on Myro:Bridge and KD Matrix.

The only needs a single Myro:Bridge whereas other require a Myro:Bridge for each matrix.

jayday:
With a Russound MCA-C5, can Myro:Bridge/Matrix Switcher be controlled by MyRussound App MRA-3? Can it be managed in a zone without a keypad installed, only the MyRussound App on a iPad?

Thanks

Myro Control:
Sure can!  If you change a zone using Keypad or App or via 3rd Party (e.g. HAI, Crestron, etc) serial port it will switch the matrix.

spotswoode@gmail.com:
Hello.  I currently have a Russound CAV 6.6 with Russound VM1 (Video Matrix 1) system and it's been solid.  I am now looking to upgrade to HDMI switching and your product seems to be just what I need.  A couple of question that I am hoping you can answer:

I see that Atlona products have been tested and supported.  Does this include the Atlona AT-PRO3HD66M?  If so, do you have any experience with this product and are you able to share?

If I am using my existing setup with the CAV 6.6 and VM1 connected via RNET am I able to add the Myro:Bridge and the Atlona switch do I can have new HDMI sources integrated with my existing VM1 component sources.  I ask this because it gives me a means to migrate. 

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Brian

Myro Control:

--- Quote from: spotswoode@gmail.com on September 08, 2014, 02:14:33 pm ---Hello.  I currently have a Russound CAV 6.6 with Russound VM1 (Video Matrix 1) system and it's been solid.  I am now looking to upgrade to HDMI switching and your product seems to be just what I need.  A couple of question that I am hoping you can answer:

I see that Atlona products have been tested and supported.  Does this include the Atlona AT-PRO3HD66M?  If so, do you have any experience with this product and are you able to share?

--- End quote ---

Yes, the AT-PRO3HD66M is supported and works well with Russound and Myro:Bridge.

--- Quote from: spotswoode@gmail.com on September 08, 2014, 02:14:33 pm ---If I am using my existing setup with the CAV 6.6 and VM1 connected via RNET am I able to add the Myro:Bridge and the Atlona switch do I can have new HDMI sources integrated with my existing VM1 component sources.  I ask this because it gives me a means to migrate. 

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Brian

--- End quote ---

Yes, you can have both the VM1 and HDMI Matrix running together as long as your devices can output both HDMI and Component at the same time both should work fine.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version