Myro:Air > Tech Notes / FAQ

Crestron Control Module

<< < (2/3) > >>

Myro Control:

--- Quote from: JohnPlayer on January 08, 2014, 04:17:47 am ---Hi
The product looks very promising. Looking forward to test it. I just had a look at the Crestron Module, did you also plan to provide an URL for the cover art?
Regards
Jonas

--- End quote ---

Hi John,

Currently cover art won't be supported.   Depending on sales, we will be able to invest more development to add this functionality -- it's a software change.

Thanks!
Danny

Myro Control:

--- Quote from: JohnPlayer on January 08, 2014, 04:17:47 am ---Hi
The product looks very promising. Looking forward to test it. I just had a look at the Crestron Module, did you also plan to provide an URL for the cover art?
Regards
Jonas

--- End quote ---

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that cover art may be coming sooner than later  ;D  -- will update the protocol doc when it's ready.

Myro Control:
Great news!  We have the cover art working.   We have also added "song_length" to the protocol.   The new firmware features are being QA'd and should be released in a couple weeks.

Myro Control:
Here is a demo of our new Example Crestron Project with cover art.  Project will be available for download here.

vincen:
Some news about full control with navigation ? as I find nothing about it anywhere on website and no way to find full IP protocol promised one year ago....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version