Myro Control   |   Myro:Air   |   Myro:Bridge   |   Myro:Home   |   Contact   |   Support

Author Topic: Crestron Control Module  (Read 37493 times)

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
Crestron Control Module
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:51:40 pm »
The Crestron module has been written in SIMPL+ and provides real-time feedback from Myro:Air.   We have also provided a basic example interface in VTPRO/E so you can get Myro:Air plugged into a Crestron system quicker.   

For Crestron 2/3 Series controllers.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:36:50 pm by Myro Control »

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
Re: Crestron Control Module
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 02:56:47 pm »
Attached is the Myro:Air Crestron control module for firmware versions 1.2.5 or earlier (Uses RS-232 Protocol version 1.0)

(must be logged in to download).
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:11:58 am by Myro Control »

JohnPlayer

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 04:17:47 am »
Hi
The product looks very promising. Looking forward to test it. I just had a look at the Crestron Module, did you also plan to provide an URL for the cover art?
Regards
Jonas

Auvit

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 03:06:16 pm »
Can I use the crestron control module with the myro bridge?

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 01:43:18 pm »
Not yet -- we will offer another firmware and Crestron module for Myro:Bridge/Sonos.

Thanks!
Danny

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 11:32:55 am »
Hi
The product looks very promising. Looking forward to test it. I just had a look at the Crestron Module, did you also plan to provide an URL for the cover art?
Regards
Jonas

Hi John,

Currently cover art won't be supported.   Depending on sales, we will be able to invest more development to add this functionality -- it's a software change.

Thanks!
Danny

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 07:47:56 pm »
Hi
Regards
Jonas

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that cover art may be coming sooner than later  ;D  -- will update the protocol doc when it's ready.

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 09:19:36 am »
Great news!  We have the cover art working.   We have also added "song_length" to the protocol.   The new firmware features are being QA'd and should be released in a couple weeks.

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 08:22:02 am »
Here is a demo of our new Example Crestron Project with cover art.  Project will be available for download here.

vincen

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 08:43:51 am »
Some news about full control with navigation ? as I find nothing about it anywhere on website and no way to find full IP protocol promised one year ago....

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 09:18:57 am »
Some news about full control with navigation ? as I find nothing about it anywhere on website and no way to find full IP protocol promised one year ago....

Hi Vincen,

AirPlay protocol does not allow full control with Navigation.   As for the full IP protocol, we have not released it yet, we recommend RS232 as that provides everything you need and has been more reliable than using the IP method.

vincen

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 09:25:27 am »
AirPlay protocol does not allow full control with Navigation.   As for the full IP protocol, we have not released it yet, we recommend RS232 as that provides everything you need and has been more reliable than using the IP method.
First I'm sorry but IP control can be as reliable than RS-232 if it's correctly programmed on both side of link !

Second RS-232 is not enough as it exists with your protocol as we need to be able to interact with the source to select some songs, playlists which is not possible right now with your RS-232 protocol right ? Any timeframe when IP control would be avalaible or is it on hold ?

Thanks