Myro Control   |   Myro:Air   |   Myro:Bridge   |   Myro:Home   |   Contact   |   Support

Author Topic: Licensing  (Read 10933 times)

larzeno

Licensing
« on: August 18, 2013, 11:22:13 am »
What is covered by the purchase of the myro : home ? Does one single user license cover the hai panel or a single touch panel ? Trying to figure out how many licenses i need to cover my setup .

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
Re: Licensing
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:47:04 am »
Hi Larzeno,

A single license per panel is adequate.   We just don't want an installer buying a single license then using it for all their projects. Hope this clarifies our current licensing structure.

Thanks!

pete

Re: Licensing
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 08:37:17 am »
Danny,

That is great news!

I have been playing with embedded OS's on touchscreens and these devices do not have clocks.  That said when the device came up it said it was in the year 1602.  The license went void and I could never reinstall from scratch and get it going again on said embedded touchscreen (it was only one that I was playing with at the time).

The above noted I am also now playing with the 2nd and 3rd generation of similiar embedded touchscreens.  The third generation of these is even nicer with a clock and battery plus a zigbee controller and DECT chip on it and mini pcie card slot.  It will for me make the ultimate HAI touchscreen controller.

Meanwhile HAI lowered its Omnitouch Pro touchscreen application to under $100 and here have been playing with said application as it is the same one running on my Omnitouch 5.7e's.

I wrote while testing about this issue and you stated you would help me such that I could test some more.  I have not tested your application anymore at this time because I could not reset it and you never wrote back.

I have been migrating my CCTV stuff over to HD IP and want to see how well your application works with live HD video stuff.

best

Pete
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:41:48 am by pete »