Myro Control   |   Myro:Air   |   Myro:Bridge   |   Myro:Home   |   Contact   |   Support

Author Topic: Getting HAI Accessory to Trigger HomeKit Automation with Myro Helper  (Read 5426 times)

DANNER

• View Profile
I've been very happy with Myro:Home Helper.  It's well designed and reliable.  It's so great to be able to integrate my existing OmniPro with the HomeKit app and other HomeKit accessories.

One problem: I haven't been able to get the HAI accessories bridged with HAP to trigger any  HomeKit automation I've set up.  For instance, I'd like a UPB switch hooked up to the HAI system to be able to turn on a non-HAI controlled light that's connected via HomeKit.   Setting up an automation action to trigger when toggling the switch doesn't seem to trigger any automation (regardless of whether it's a HAI controlled accessory or a some other non-HAI HomeKit accessory)

Is this just a limitation of Home Helper?  Or is there something I'm missing in how I've setup my HAP server?

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
Re: Getting HAI Accessory to Trigger HomeKit Automation with Myro Helper
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 09:03:50 am »
Hi Danner!

That seems odd... are you getting status updates of the switch showing up in the Home app on iOS?  Meaning, if the open the Home app on iOS, find the device in the app, then physically turn it on, does it show the device turned on in the Home app?   

The only thing I can think of is that status updates are not occurring... can you create a support ticket and I can work with you to troubleshoot further?

Thanks!