Myro Control   |   Myro:Air   |   Myro:Bridge   |   Myro:Home   |   Contact   |   Support

Author Topic: Link keypad to multiple zones? (Russound)  (Read 12995 times)

SeppeR

Link keypad to multiple zones? (Russound)
« on: September 28, 2015, 06:30:54 am »
I don't know if its possible but it would be cool if I can control 2 zones with 1 keypad.
Because now I have 2 zones but I only have 1 keypad because the rooms are next to each other (without door)  but still 2 zones because 1 zone would be used for tv when we need it. But I would like to power on zone 1 and zone 2 needs to follow (to play music). And only disable zone 2 it in the app when I'm going to watch a movie or something.
Maybe this is more of a russound feature. But maybe sonos bridge is smarter to do it?

Friendly regards,

Seppe

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
Re: Link keypad to multiple zones? (Russound)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 10:36:36 am »
Hi! 

Thanks for the feature request -- that could be possible, but I'm not sure we have enough users to justify the development.  I'll leave this open to see if others have a similar need.

AgileHumor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 11:38:51 am »
I also would appreciate this functionality.

I have bathroom (without a keypad) that should be "slaved" to the living room (with keypad).

The only time I need to switch the bathroom is during bathtime with my kids (so my wife can watch something different on the living room tv).  I can control this exception of bathtime by switching inputs via HomeSeer home automation system.

AgileHumor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 12:57:09 pm »
I also have the inverse.  I have 2 Russound zones (bathroom and bedroom) sharing one source (using and HDMI splitter).

They need to have there own audio since they need there own individual volume levels.