Myro Control   |   Myro:Air   |   Myro:Bridge   |   Myro:Home   |   Contact   |   Support

Author Topic: Sonos will not pair with Bridge  (Read 15232 times)

Teamstream

Sonos will not pair with Bridge
« on: June 28, 2013, 03:37:31 pm »
Hello,

I have a Russound MCA-C5 with Sonos CONNECT on source 6, as instructed.  I can play my connect through the russound, however the myro:bridge doesn't display song/artist/album data, it only shows "add a sonos component". 

There is a Sonos bridge connected to a Gigabit switch as well as the CONNECT directly connected to switch via Cat-6. 

Any suggestions?  I have tried resetting myro:bridge several times and repeating boot sequence as well.

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
Re: Sonos will not pair with Bridge
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 04:58:19 pm »
Hi!

This is normal -- you just need to complete the pairing process as done with all Sonos devices:

Press the volume up and mute button.  That will pair the Myro:Bridge with your Sonos:Connect

Thanks!
Danny

Teamstream

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 03:03:15 pm »
After "pairing" the "Add a sonos component" message is gone, but it still does not display any artist/song data.  I do have this set as an iBridge/iPod dock.

Myro Control

• Administrator
  • Onwards and Upwards!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 08:22:57 pm »
Please create a support ticket so we can work you through the steps to get your Myro:Bridge functioning.  Once we get it working for you then you can post a follow up to the forum.

Thanks!
Danny